Aug 2, 2010

Reflection

Firstly, what I would like to say is “if there is no ENG-380 English for International Trade, there will not be this blog”. I am sure that I’ve never just think to create my own blog though I like to travel on the internet world. This course provides me many things including valuable knowledge of international business, fun workshops, useful writing practice, skillful blog creating and opportunity to think and work creatively.

For blog creating, I began at zero but the only thing I have is the intention of doing it. I just thought if other people can do, why I can’t as everyone starts with nothing too. I just tried to design it simply in the first but it didn’t rather satisfy me. On the other hand, my friends’ blogs looked very sexy, skillful and wonderful that encouraged me to pay more attempt on it. Consequently, whenever I go on the internet, blogger is the website that I always click first instead of facebook and I spent more time on it.

Lastly, this course would not be perfect if it does not have Aj.Gob, our lovely teacher. She is a modern teacher who wants to change a classroom to be a playground and especially she always understands her students well. That makes her different from the other teachers. I would like to give a big thank to Aj.Gob from the truth of my mind. Also really thank you for every visit and comment. THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^

n110454202456_3079820_787191 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment